Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Procrastination

I have discovered that there is at least one thing that I have become an expert at over the past few weeks at college. It is not, as my mother would hope, studying or time management, but Procrastination. The dreaded P-word. I have become an expert at making a 'quick check' on facebook last several hours and I have learned how to make just a 'quick snack' last until bedtime.

Speaking of bedtime...the average hours that I sleep has gone steadily downward. I used to be so good at getting at least seven hours. But not anymore. I am lucky if I get five in between my homework and necessary procrastination. I can see trouble a mile away because of all of the TV shows that are starting up. Add in at least a dozen television shows to watch to everything else that I am doing and you get one sleep-deprived, sugar-high college student.

In one of my times of procrastination, I was watching random movie trailers on Yahoo and I saw the new New Moon trailer. You have to see it to understand what I am talking about but it is amazing how much I can hate something yet still love it at the same time. How this happens, I do not know. I was wondering this as I stared at the computer screen, my forgotten Astronomy homework splayed out in front of me. The simple joy of seeing Taylor Lautner shirtless will bring me joy for quite a long time. You gotta love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment